MLK Day=3dayweekend=YAY!

I will never ever get sick of the joy that comes with knowing that a 3 day weekend is coming up, which also means a 4 day work/school week! Well I just had the most hectic week. Lots of class, lots of driving, lots of traffic, lots of anxiety. Let me just say that Friday was very much welcomed.

I spent last night catching up with some close friends that I haven't seen in months (sad to say) at a birthday dinner followed by some drinks at Mad River, all in Old City. It was a great night overall but I felt a little empty without Paul there. He was highly missed by us all.

Birthday girl in the center. Lovely time hanging out with the girls: Thuy, Nu, Jenny, and Lisa.
Some oreo treats that Jenny made.
My good friends, Maeve and Linh, whom I haven't seen in the longest time. I missed you guys!

Off to enjoy the Golden Globes pre-show now with my lovely laptop and cup of Asian tea. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts