Good Morning Monday!

It's Monday, the first day of the school week, and I'M HOME! There's nothing like getting to sleep in just a tiny bit on a day like today. I'd love to bask in the ease and comfort that comes along with this day off but I've made up a schedule that I hope to follow to get myself back in the swing of things. Plus, I cannot forget my 2012 resolutions that I'm aiming to live up to. *FINGERS CROSSED*

Just a minor side note. This morning I finished watching an old film that Paul recommended I see, 'The Shawshank Redemption'. It's a must watch people! It's such a deep and dramatic movie that you can't help but feel pity and sympathy for the protagonist. I don't want to ruin the plot for those of you who haven't seen it yet but trust me, you'll love it.

{Image via wikipedia}


Comments

Popular Posts