Fireplace what??

(Images via unplggd)

I recently saw this amazing piece of technology on another blogger website. But sadly I forgot who's site that was! I come across too many blogs a day that I absolutely LOVE so I end up just clicking away until I'm surrounded by too many tabs to count. But thank you whoever you are! 

The idea behind this portable fireplace is efficient, creative, and innovative. It is lit by burning ethanol so it would save anyone the trouble and hassle of cleaning the soot that would normally be created with a typical fireplace. Not only would it warm up any room, it would also be a great conversation starter. I just love this idea and I dearly wish that it was available for purchase and wide use. I'm ITCHING to get my hands on this beauty. 

Comments

Popular Posts