Sunnyville

So I'm currently on a flight back to Philly from San Francisco. I'll skip the details of my horrors of running through 2 terminals and hoards of people to make my connecting flight for now. Let's just say I was so relieved to get my sweaty, panting ass into my assigned middle seat between 2 fairly large men. Who cares anymore?

Let's talk about California now...WOW! My first ever time over there was definitely impressive. What I can say?...beautiful weather, gorgeous views, super nice people. Cannot go wrong. Too bad I can't say that my trip over to the west coast was for leisure. Babe, whenever you get to reading this I promise that I'll keep up with this little project that you actually suggested I start. Cannot add this to my many failed diary attempts oh so long ago.

I'll end this post with a view of the scenic Golden Gate that was taken during my sad trip to the airport this morning.



Comments

Popular Posts