Toodles 2011

2011 is coming to an end and I honestly cannot wait for the new year. Many, many things have happened within the last 2 months but I'm so glad to be done with that chaos (for now) so I can enjoy my long awaited vacation in California. I don't know about all of you guys but I'm starting to love this time of the year more and more especially as I'm getting older. This is going to be my 2nd Christmas with Paul but the first that we're spending together and I am so excited. And we all know that the holidays aren't complete without big, bright LIGHTS! So I made it a goal to get some decorations to liven up Paul's apartment a bit. And you know, just to add a little girly touch also. TADA!



 The delivery came earlier than expected which meant I started building the couch while Paul was at work!


Very Ikea but it's a start. 


Soo my first week here in NorCal has been filled with trips to our handy dandy next door Target, the Pier 1 down the road (which I'm in love with), IKEA in Oakland, and random west coast fast food chains. Yes, it has been a bit hard since I don't have access to a car plus the fact that Paul doesn't live in San Francisco or close to any big city in that case. I knew what to expect before coming out so this trip has consisted of me perfecting my domestic skills. The conclusion: I can cook me up some good herb-crusted home fries! Not so bad if I say so myself. I'll include a photo of the masterpiece in the next post because we have 4 potatoes left, which means more home fries before I leave!

Comments

Popular Posts