A little message to the "quiet" neighbors upstairs

Don't get me wrong, one of my greatest wishes at this moment would be to get a little pup to snuggle and spoil. Especially since I've never had a pet (all thanks to the rents). But seriously, can't you be a bit more courteous to your other neighbors? I don't think it's too much to ask for since you do live on the 2nd floor. Paul seems to think that it's not just the dog that's making all this commotion. I'm not going to go into detail about his theory but let's just say it's wayy too harsh. If you ask me, that dog probably just needs a bit more lovin'. I knew that perfect move-in weekend back in October was too good to be true....

All in all California has been wonderful and I still can't believe that I've been on the west coast for almost 2 weeks now. Can't wait till the day I finally move on over here. Countdown continues!

Comments

Popular Posts