Hello There

"Joey: You can't have Thanksgiving without turkey. That's like Fourth of July without apple pie, or Friday with no two pizzas."


"Phoebe: There was a crooked man, who had a crooked smile, who lived in a shoe, for a... while..."


"[Ross defends his fast eating habits to Rachel]
I grew up in a house with Monica, okay. If you didn't eat fast, you didn't eat."



"Ross: Chandler Muriel Bing... Your parents never gave you a chance."


"Chandler: I can't say hump or screw in front of the b-a-b-y... I just spelled the wrong words didn't I?"


Courtesy of thinkexist.


Just my little way of incorporating the feel good inspiration behind the title of this blog. Actually, the whole idea behind it's creation started with a random "life chat" (to keep the story short, *possible details later*) that I was having with the bf in one of our favorite city digs 'El Vez' in downtown Philadelphia. 
We shared one of the best guacamole I've ever tasted, crispy mahi-mahi tacos, grilled asparagsus, plus 1 massive corn on the cob that I have become a master in shaving if I do say so myself. Please disregard the lack of flash that is severely underrating our food...due to my old iPhone 3gs.
I didn't think my first post would be as long as it has already been. Anyway, getting back on topic. After a few minutes of hobby brainstorming, I figured that my love of blog reading should eventually lead to some possible blog writing. Given my history of diary keeping and staying up to date with all of this stuff, I'll be surprised if I even get in more than 2 posts a week but I will try my best! Until next time..
à tout à l'heure!

Comments

Popular Posts